Air Springs Pair
Distributed by AutoShack
- Perfect replacement for auto leveling suspension
- Maintain smooth ride quality and comfort
- Direct fit - ready to install
- Each air spring is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- High-Impact nylon top
- Aircraft-quality aluminum mounting base
- Tough, black, powder coated
- Provides better delivery over uneven terrain
- Another premium quality product by AutoShack
If your vehicle is starting to sag or bottoms out, your air springs may not be maintaining proper air pressure and should be replaced quickly. If leaks are present in the air spring, the air compressor will overtax itself to try and maintain your vehicle's height, causing burn out and break down. Additional causes of air spring failure include straining, corrosion of the bellows and cuts caused by debris or other vehicle parts. Maintaining and replacing your air springs will keep that comfortable air ride suspension working longer and operating at its optimum level. AutoShack air springs are a perfect replacement for your auto leveling suspension, maintaining the smooth air ride you've become accustomed to.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.