Wheel Bearing Hubs Drilled Slotted Rotors Silver Performance Ceramic Pads Kit, Front Driver and Passenger Side
39 Units sold
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Hub Bearing | Hub AssemblyDistributed by AutoShack
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
- Latest generation design used in manufacturing our hub assemblies
- High quality seal design ensures a clean long lasting hub bearing
- Sensors designed to match specific make and model
- Precision machined and pre-coated with anti-corrosion lubricant
- Manufactured for quick and easy installation
Hub Bearings should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two Hub Bearings at different times. In most cases, if a Hub Bearing fails the other is close behind.
Hub bearings must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.