Front Lower Rearward Control Arm Set of 2, Driver and Passenger Side
283 Units sold
|With Ball Joint:||No|
|Control Arm Surface Finish:||Rust Protected|
|Control Arm Material:||Steel|
|Chassis Greasable or Sealed:||Sealed|
|Chassis Included Hardware:||No|
|Control Arm Adjustable:||No|
|Control Arm Bushings Included:||Yes|
|Control Arm Bushing Material:||Rubber|
|Control Arm Color:||Black|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Pair of Lower Control Arms
Distributed by AutoShack
- Direct Fit - Ready to Install - No Special Tools Required
- Each Complete Strut Assembly is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- Tough, gloss black, powder coated with a neoprene dust boot
- Each strut is nitrogen gas charged
- Complete Strut Assembly includes:
- Coil spring (when applicable)
- Strut mount
- Bumper Kit
- Spring Seat
Quick and easy - remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece.
Do the complete job with the right auto part the first time. It is recommended to replace struts in pairs or sets to keep the vehicle level and ride smooth. Replacing just one strut can cause tire and suspension wear.
Testing has shown that original manufactured struts performance degrades significantly after 50,000 miles. This can lead to reduced vehicle handling and loss of stability. Replacing your vehicle’s struts enhances overall handling, safety, and performance of your vehicle.
Two (2) Lower Control Arms
- Control arm is made with high strength steel tubing with solid plate mounting brackets for superior strength and durability
- Pre-drilled sway bar mounting holes
- Premium quality bushings
- Treated with an anti-corrosion coating for extended control arm life
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.