StrutTEKÃƒâ€šÃ‚Â® Complete Strut AssemblyDistributed by AutoShack
- Direct Fit - Ready to Install - No Special Tools Required
- Each Complete Strut Assembly is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- Tough gloss black, powder coated with neoprene dust boot
- Each Strut is nitrogen gas charged
- Complete Strut Assembly includes:
- Coil spring (when applicable)
- Strut mount
- Bumper Kit
- Spring seat
Quick and easy - remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece.
Do the complete job with the right auto part the first time. It is recommended to replace struts in pairs or sets to keep vehicle level and ride smooth. Replacing just one strut can cause tire and suspension wear.
Testing has shown that original manufactured struts performance degrades significantly after 50,000 miles. This can lead to reduced vehicle handling and loss of stability. Replacing your vehicle's struts enhances overall handling, safety, and performance of your vehicle.