Front Catalytic Converter with Gaskets (EPA Compliant)
78 Units sold
|Restricted States:||California, Colorado, New York, Maine|
|Exhaust Feature:||EPA OBDII APPROVED|
|Exhaust Gasket and Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Material:||Steel and Ceramic|
|Exhaust Mounting Hardware Included:||Yes|
|Exhaust Oxygen Sensor Location:||Pre-Catalyst|
|Exhaust Connection Type:||Bolt-on|
|Exhaust Manifold Heat Shield Included:||Integrated|
|Exhaust Manifold Inlet Port Shape:||Round|
|Catalytic Converter Body Shape:||Round|
|Catalytic Converter Quantity:||1|
|Catalytic Converter Inlet Quantity:||1|
|Exhaust Overall Length:||16.53 in / 420 mm|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Distributed by AutoShack
- EPA Compliant
- Direct fit for installation onto existing exhaust system. Hardware included. 100% new.
- Made from premium quality materials to meet OEM specifications.
- Precious metals and large substrate minimize pollutants in your exhaust
- Quality inspected and tested - high heat resistance, low emissions and sounds levels
- Special design for maximum flow increases the power and performance of your engine
This product is not legal for sale or use in California, Colorado, New York and Maine due to state emissions regulations.
- Converters are designed to last the life of a vehicle. If your converter needs to be replaced it may be due to an emissions error/problem in your engine tuning. Converters that overheat due to engine problems may turn blue or bronze. These problems must be corrected BEFORE installation of a new converter.
- Any modifications of any kind will void all warranty coverage for this item.
- Warranty is voided if catalytic converter substrate is melted or broken; this is due to an issue with the car itself and not the catalytic converter.
- Due to its size and shape it may encounter cosmetic flaws during its stocking and shipping process. The powder coating finish is designed to add shelf life by minimizing surface scratches which may deteriorate over time due to temperatures reached once in use.
- Products damaged as a result of abuse, misuse, improper repair, improper installation, alteration or modification will not be covered by the warranty.
- O2 sensors must be replaced when you replace the converter or warranty will be void. We have determined that failure of either the front O2 sensor (the front wide-band sensor), also known as an Air-Fuel Ratio Sensor or the read downstream sensor, can trigger a false P0420 code. Both sensors should be replaced with you replaced the converter.
Catalytic converters turn airborne pollutants into less harmful gasses and improve the efficiency of your vehicle. A compromised catalytic converter causes your engine to misfire, lowering your vehicles fuel efficiency and causing it to emit harmful pollutants.