131 Units sold
|Hub Bearing Type:||Ball Bearing|
|Hub Bearing Surface Finish:||Polished, Rust Protected|
|Hub Bearing C-Clip Included:||No|
|Hub Bearing Hardware Included:||No|
|Hub Bearing Bolts included:||Yes|
|Hub Bearing Bolt Thread Pitch (in):||1/2'-20UNF|
|Hub Bearing Pilot Diameter (mm):||2.77 in. / 70.4 mm|
|Hub Bearing Material:||Steel|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
|Ford||Explorer Sport Trac||2007|
|Ford||Explorer Sport Trac||2008|
|Ford||Explorer Sport Trac||2009|
|Ford||Explorer Sport Trac||2010|
Wheel Hub Bearing AssembliesDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- Anti-lock braking system (ABS) tested during assembly to ensure safe and optimal function
- High quality seal design protects against water damage and contamination
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Wheel hub bearings support the weight of a vehicle and enable wheels to rotate smoothly, making them a critical component of a vehicle's wheel assembly. Operating a vehicle with a faulty hub bearing compromises the entire wheel assembly, which reduces brake performance and puts you at risk of losing control of your vehicle.
Hub bearings should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two parts at different times. In most cases, if one fails the other is close behind.
This part must be torqued to vehicle specifications to prevent failure.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.