9 Units sold
Shock AbsorbersDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 Certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet original specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- All-weather fluid inside the shock works against the piston to resist the up and down forces of suspension
- Each shock is nitrogen gas charged to reduce oil foaming during high-speed damping and maintain performance
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Shocks are responsible for a vehicle’s stability during velocity changes. Replacing damaged shocks can result in more vehicular control, handling, and stopping distance. Additionally, new shocks can extend the life of your tires.
Shocks should always be replaced in pairs (front and rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two shocks at different times. In most cases, when one shock fails, the other is close behind.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.