Brake Rotors Set of 4 Front and Rear
71 Units sold
|Brake Rotor Surface Finish:||Natural Silver Finish|
|Wheel Bolt Circle Diameter MM:||4.5 in / 114.3 mm|
|Primary Wheel Bolt Holes:||5|
|Rotor Mounting Hardware Included:||No|
|Brake Rotor Material:||Steel|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Brake RotorsDistributed by AutoShack
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations for performance and fit
- Designed to obtain peak performance under all braking conditions
- Precise tolerances offer maximum performance, increased comfort, and extended longevity of all brake system components
- Machined surface to ensure synergy between the brake pad and brake rotor during the break-in period
- Venting design (when applicable) increases overall brake rotor cooling and provides additional protection against thermal cracking
Brake Rotors should always be replaced in pairs (front or rear). Replacing a single rotor leads to uneven pad wear, steering pull, and ultimately, costly damage.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.