85 Units sold
|Compressed Length in mm:||258|
|Extended Length in mm:||424|
|Strut Surface Finish:||Rust Protected|
|Strut Gas Charged:||Yes|
|Strut Body Length (mm):||9.64 in / 245 mm|
|Strut Compressed Bumper Stop:||No|
|Strut Extended Bumper Stop:||No|
|Strut Dust Shield Included:||No|
|Strut Upper Mount Type:||Stem|
|Strut Lower Mount Type:||U-Bracket|
|Strut Reserve Tube Diameter (mm):||2.13 in / 54 mm|
|Strut Included Hardware:||No|
|Strut Greasable or Sealed:||Sealed|
|Strut Mounting Hardware:||Not Included|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
StrutsDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- All-weather fluid inside the strut works against the piston to resist the up and down forces of suspension
- Each strut is nitrogen gas charged to reduce oil foaming during high-speed damping and maintain performance
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
An automotive strut is similar to a shock absorber with more structural support. Struts will start to sag and lose tension as they wear out. A worn out strut will reduce the vehicle's suspension strength and function. Replacing your struts will restore your vehicle to its original height and decrease uneven wear on tires.
Struts should always be replaced in pairs (front and rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two struts at different times. In most cases, when one strut fails, the other is close behind.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.