[Set] Eight 8 Piece Chassis Suspension Kit
9 Units sold
8pc Set: Front Complete Strut Assemblies, Sway Bar Link/Kits, Outer Tie Rods, Lower Ball JointsDistributed by AutoShack
2 Front Complete Strut Assemblies
- Direct Fit - Ready to Install - No Special Tools Required!
- Each Complete Strut Assembly is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- Complete Strut Assembly includes strut, coil spring (when applicable), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator
- Tough, gloss black, powder coated with neoprene dust boot
- Each Strut is nitrogen gas charged
- Another Premium Quality Product by AutoShack.com!
Quick and easy - remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece. Do the complete job with the right auto part the first time. Enhances overall handling, safety, and performance of your vehicle.
2 Outer Tie Rods
- Precision-machined, advanced technology, low-friction polymer upper bearing provides smoother, easier steering, improved return-to-center, and eliminates endplay
- Powdered metal lower bearings for improved assembly strength
- Anti-corrosive coating provides protection from the harshest driving conditions
- Heat-treated, precision finished ball ends for consistent torque and smooth operation throughout the entire range of driving
- Case-hardened, full-ball type stud offers tighter overall fit and improved stability
- Manufactured to meet or exceed expectations on performance and fit
2 Lower Ball Joints
- Precision-machined, advanced technology, low-friction bearing designs for superior steering and handling.
- Case-hardened steel housing for improved strength and durability
- Polyurethane boots for better resistance to cracking and splitting. Also seals ball joint from debris and contamination that contributes to premature ball joint failure.
- Anti-corrosion coating on ball joint provides protection from the harshest driving conditions
- Direct fit for vehicle specific application on all makes and models
- Die-formed, anti-corrosion coated brackets
- Hardened and stress-relieved high-carbon steel for long life and reliable performance
- Improves overall handling - improves steering response. Reduces body roll in hard cornering - provides a more stable, balanced ride.
- Improves tire contact patches in proper alignment for maximum grip