Front Complete Strut Spring Assembly Rear Shock Absorber Bundle
159 Units sold
Four (4) Pc. Set Front CompleteStrut Assemblies and Rear Shock AbsorbersDistributed by AutoShack
Two (2) Front Complete Strut Assemblies:
- Direct Fit - Ready to Install - No Special Tools Required
- Each Complete Strut Assembly is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- Tough gloss black, powder coated with neoprene dust boot
- Each Strut is nitrogen gas charged
- Complete Strut Assembly includes:
- Coil spring (when applicable)
- Strut mount
- Bumper Kit
- Spring seat
- Quick and easy - remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece.
Two (2) Rear Shock Absorbers:
It is recommended to replace struts in pairs or sets to avoid damaging your tires or suspension. Replacing just one strut can cause tire wear and suspension damage.
- Made to quality standards and performance
- Gas-charged Twin Tube Shocks
- High corrosion resistance and long service life
- Tough, gloss black, with powder coated finish
Testing has shown that original manufactured strutsÃƒÆ’Â¢ÃƒÂ¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ€šÂ¢ performance degrades significantly after 50,000 miles. This can lead to reduced vehicle handling and loss of stability. Replacing your vehicleÃƒÆ’Â¢ÃƒÂ¢â€šÂ¬Ã…Â¾Ãƒâ€šÂ¢s struts enhances overall handling, safety, and performance of your vehicle
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.