AutoShack Standard and Limited Lifetime Warranties
Standard AutoShack Warranty
IMPORTANT: By using your AutoShack product, you are agreeing to be bound by the terms of the AutoShack Warranty as set out below.
- Do not use your product until you have read the terms of the warranty agreement
- If you do not agree to the terms of the warranty agreement, do not use the product and return it within the return period stated in AutoShack's return policy
- AutoShack hereby warrants, to the original purchaser, that all auto parts & accessories contained in the original packaging against any defects in material and workmanship
- All parts sold by AutoShack are brand new, serviceable, and functional. If an auto part is found to be defective within six months* from the original date of purchase AutoShack shall, at its discretion, provide a one-time replacement part. Items are eligible for a warranty replacement only. Refunds will ONLY be issued in the event a replacement is not in stock.
- Items purchased within a Bundle from AutoShack will be warrantied as needed. In the event an item needs to be replaced under warranty AutoShack Will NOT provide a full bundle replacement.
- Replacement parts are warranted for 90 days from the date of exchange or the remainder of the warranty period on the original part, whichever is longer
- AutoShack is not responsible for, and the warranty does not cover, any damages arising from a failure to operate the product within its intended uses.
- This warranty does not cover products purchased from sources other than AutoShack.
- No reimbursements will be given for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question
- Warranty does not cover parts installed for an incorrect application
- Warranty and shipping damage-related claims may require authentication including, but not limited to Mechanic Diagnosis, Pictures or Video of damaged goods – do not dispose of parts until instructed
- Failure to provide authenticating documentation could result in denial of the current warranty claim and forfeit of future warranty
- Please note that Struts and Complete Struts must be purchased in pairs (front or rear) or warranty is NULL & VOID.
- All warranty claims require an image of the warrantied part, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part
- You may be required to return the part for inspection
- Once the warranty claim has been reviewed and approved AutoShack will, at their discretion, provide you with a one-time replacement part
Limited Lifetime Warranty
The Limited Lifetime Warranty can be purchased during the checkout process and is not available for all products.
AutoShack' obligation under the Limited Lifetime Warranty is limited to a one-time replacement of the defective or worn-out product.
- Warranties are non-transferable, contain no cash value, and are only extended to the owner of the vehicle provided that the ownership has not changed since the installation of the unit
- This warranty does not apply to units which have been altered, modified, lowered, damaged from neglect, abuse or an accident, misused, improperly installed, contaminated with dirt or other contaminants, installed on vehicles used for commercial or racing purposes, or used in applications other than recommended in our catalog
- AutoShack does not provide reimbursements for the delay, labor, mileage, or any other costs involved in the installation or re-installation of the auto parts in question. Warranty does not cover parts installed for an incorrect application
Express Shipping on Limited Lifetime Warranty Items
- Warranty replacements Items do not ship with Express Shipping
- If the customer would like to Have the Limited Lifetime Warranty Replacement Shipped Express they can pay a nominal fee to get Express Shipping
- Due to Express Shipping involving Air Travel some items cannot be shipped express at this time. Currently these items are AutoShack Strut and Shocks.
Warranty on Out of Stock Items
Sometimes an item eligible for warranty will be out of stock and a replacement will be unavailable. If this is the case AutoShack will follow the following policies:
Warranty within 6 months of purchase:
- Full refund of purchase price including taxes and Limited Lifetime warranty (if applicable)
- Refund of Limited Lifetime Warranty amount and tax on Limited Lifetime Warranty will be refunded only.
- 1. Log-in to your account
- 2. Once logged into your account you will see a "CASES" drop-down at the bottom left of the page
- 3. From the Cases drop-down select "Submit New Case", select the appropriate "Type of Inquiry", enter your order number from your original receipt and your name also enter details about your warranty claim
- 4. Click "Submit" once you are completed
- All warranty claims require a copy of your original purchase receipt, an image of the warrantied part not attached to the vehicle, and an image showing the part stamp, if visible, on the warrantied part
- You may be required to return the part for inspection and you may be required to purchase a new replacement part while the warranty claim is being processed
- Once the warranty claim has been reviewed and approved, AutoShack will, at their discretion, provide you with a one-time replacement part
- This warranty gives you specific legal rights, and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state