Complete Struts and Coil Springs Assembly Set of 2, Front Driver and Passenger Side
675 Units sold
|Compressed Length in mm:||372|
|Extended Length in mm:||530|
|Strut Surface Finish:||Rust Protected|
|Strut Gas Charged:||Yes|
|Strut Body Length (mm):||14.61 in / 371 mm|
|Strut Compressed Bumper Stop:||Yes|
|Strut Extended Bumper Stop:||Yes|
|Strut Dust Shield Included:||No|
|Strut Reserve Tube Diameter (mm):||2.01 in / 51 mm|
|Strut Included Hardware:||Nuts|
|Strut Greasable or Sealed:||Sealed, 100% Accuracy of Fit, Easy to Replace|
|Strut Mounting Hardware:||Not Included|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Pair of StrutTEK® Complete Strut Assemblies
Distributed by AutoShack
- Direct Fit - Ready to Install - No Special Tools Required!
- Each Complete Strut Assembly is designed and tuned for vehicle specific applications
- Complete Strut Assembly includes strut, coil spring (when applicable), strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator
- Tough, gloss black, powder coated with neoprene dust boot
- Each Strut is nitrogen gas charged
- Another Premium Quality Product by AutoShack
Quick and easy - remove and replace the complete Strut Assembly in one piece. Do the complete job with the right auto part the first time. Enhances overall handling, safety, and performance of your vehicle.
The StrutTEK Complete Strut Assembly is ready to install and includes all the components required for strut replacement in a single, fully assembled unit. Each StrutTEK Complete Strut includes a premium strut, coil spring, strut mount, boot, bumper kit, spring seat and isolator. Save on installation time. Specifically designed for the Do-it-Yourselfer.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.