110 Units sold
|Compressed Length in mm:||257|
|Extended Length in mm:||381|
|Strut Surface Finish:||Rust Protected|
|Strut Gas Charged:||Yes|
|Strut Compressed Bumper Stop:||No|
|Strut Extended Bumper Stop:||Yes|
|Strut Dust Shield Included:||Yes|
|Strut Upper Mount Type:||Stem Mount - 2.3/8" Stem Length X 3/8"-16 Thread Pitch|
|Strut Lower Mount Type:||Loop Bushing & Sleeve Mount - 12MM Sleeve ID X 1.1/4" Sleeve OAL|
|Strut Reserve Tube Diameter (mm):||1.97 in / 50 mm|
|Strut Included Hardware:||No|
|Strut Greasable or Sealed:||Sealed|
|Strut Mounting Hardware:||Not Included|
|California Proposition 65:||Warning: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov|
Shock AbsorbersDistributed by AutoShack
- ISO / IATF 16949 certified, direct fit and made from high quality materials to meet orginal specifications
- Coated with an anti-corrosion finish to provide a longer life
- All-weather fluid inside the shock works against the piston to resist the up and down forces of suspension
- Each shock is nitrogen gas charged to reduce oil foaming during high-speed damping and maintain performance
- Designed to fit your specific vehicle - no modification required
Shocks are responsible for a vehicle's stability during velocity changes. Replacing damaged shocks can result in more vehicular control, handling, and stopping distance. Additionally, new shocks can extend the life of your tires.
Shocks should always be replaced in pairs (front and rear). This reduces the overall time required to replace two shocks at different times. In most cases, when one shock fails, the other is close behind.
Please note product bundle will ship in multiple packages with separate individual tracking numbers.
Professional Installation is Highly Recommended.